Suite 1000, Brunswick House
44 Chipman Hill
Saint John, N.B.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): New Brunswick, 2013
Legal Assistant(s): Donna-Lee Kirkpatrick
Julia assists clients, including banks, of all sizes with commercial and residential real estate acquisitions, financings, bankruptcy and insolvency matters, contract drafting, regulatory compliance and environmental matters. Paired with her past experience in litigation, Julia is well-positioned to assist her clients to balance both risk mitigation and the practical realities of their business, and has previously:
- Assisted and advised clients in various commercial and residential real estate acquisitions, financings and sales.
- Acted for mortgage lenders in the financing and refinancing of both existing commercial and retail properties, as well as new commercial and multi-unit residential developments.
- Acted for corporations in connection with the acquisition, financing and disposition of commercial (including industrial) properties.
- Acted for landlords in the negotiation of commercial leases.
- Advised various national lenders and their agents to provide insights into, determine validity of, and otherwise effect, the realization of security.
- Advised various national lenders and their agents with respect to insolvency matters.