600-1741 Lower Water Street
Working with clients such as property developers, lenders, governments, landlords, tenants, venture capitalists, business owners and health care institutions, some of the ways Ian has helped his clients achieve their business objectives are by:
- Acted for Summit Industrial Income REIT in the acquisition of the remaining 50% ownership interest in eleven light industrial properties in Montreal for a purchase price of $88 million.
- Acted for Summit Industrial Income REIT in the acquisition and financing of a four property portfolio of light industrial properties near Pearson International Airport for a purchase price of $66.1 million.
- Acted for Summit Industrial Income REIT in the acquisition and financing of a ten property portfolio in the greater Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal areas for a purchase price of $72 million.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in the negotiation of commercial leases.
- Advising venture capital funds and private investors on structuring and executing investments in private companies.
- Acting for local property developers and mortgage lenders in the financing and refinancing of both existing commercial and retail properties and new commercial and multi-unit residential developments.
- Acting for condominium developers in connection with the creation and registration of multi-class condominium projects.
- Acting for corporations and real estate investment trusts in connection with the acquisition, financing and disposition of commercial (including industrial) properties.