Suite 601, Blue Cross Centre
644 Main St.
Language(s) spoken: English, French
Bar Admission(s): Ontario, 2005; New Brunswick, 2006
Legal Assistant(s): Chantal Surette
Mathieu strives to offer quality advice in a timely, efficient manner, and those who work with Mathieu have a great deal of confidence in him and his abilities. His clients know that they will receive the attention and experience needed to feel comfortable making the business decisions required to achieve their goals. Over Mathieu’s career, he has:
- Acted for clients in the context of the purchase or sale of a business.
- Acted on behalf of lenders and borrowers in a variety of secured financing transactions.
- Advised clients during business and shareholder disputes.
- Acted on behalf of secured and unsecured creditors in connection with the recovery of their loans, as well as throughout bankruptcy or CCAA proceedings.
- Provided advice on commercial real estate matters including acquisitions, sales and leasing matters.