Cullen practices in the areas of commercial transactions/agreements, corporate formation/reorganization, and real property. He also has experience in estates & trusts, labour & employment, insurance defense and criminal law. With a background in business and competitive sports, Cullen is a team player. His knowledge of his practice areas allows him to anticipate potential issues before they arise, adapt to changing circumstances, and help clients meet their objectives.
Some of Cullen’s representative experience includes:
- Assisting with share purchase agreements for clients looking to divest or expand their interests in their businesses.
- Drafting ancillary documents, supporting due diligence, and organizing documents for closing transactions.
- Conducting comparative market analysis research to assist in professional collective bargaining negotiations.
- Conducting significant review of organization’s board and committee minutes with view towards revision and refinement of internal policies and processes.
- Assisting with written submissions in defense of multi-million dollar claim against a Crown corporation.
- Carrying real property transactions including settling title issues with a real property sale for a multi-national corporation.