Suite 1100, Cabot Place
100 New Gower St.
St. John’s, N.L.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Newfoundland and Labrador, 2018
Insurers, businesses, employers and employees hire Julie because she makes their legal issues a priority. She takes a pragmatic approach towards reaching resolutions throughout litigation files, while ensuring necessary work is completed in a high-quality, cost-effective and flexible manner. Julie works together with her clients and includes them in the problem-solving process, which is tailored to their specific needs and made as seamless as possible. She utilizes alternative dispute resolution including negotiation, mediation and settlement, and has appeared before provincial courts, supreme courts and administrative tribunals, to represent:
- Parties before the Commission of Inquiry respecting the Muskrat Falls Project
- Employees before adjudicative tribunals for disciplinary hearings
- Companies and municipalities in contractual disputes
- Litigants at settlement conferences and mediations involving personal injury
- Vendors, purchasers, and financial institutions in residential real estate transactions