65 Grafton St.
Language(s) spoken: English, French
Bar Admission(s): Ontario, 2003; Prince Edward Island, 2000
Legal Assistant(s): Barbara Kelly
Sophie works creatively to adapt existing knowledge and arrive at unique solutions for her clients in family law and litigation. She is personally invested in every client file and works hard from the very beginning to secure the client’s trust and confidence. Throughout her career, Sophie has represented:
- Separating spouses dealing with family issues;
- Parents through the adoption process;
- Gestational carriers and biological parents in surrogacy files;
- The court to provide a neutral voice in files dealing with custody issues;
- Small businesses, insurance companies and individuals; and
- Individuals before administrative boards and professional organizations.