Zach’s practice focuses on the carriage of real property transactions for corporations and individuals, estate planning, corporate re-organizations and transactions, and litigation matters. He works with clients to identify issues before they arise. Zach adds value for his clients by providing an effective answer the first time.
Some of Zach’s representative experience includes:
- Assisting with a substantial share sale including drafting real property transfer and corporate transfer documents and obtaining security discharges.
- Undertaking corporate re-organizations and share exchanges.
- The sale, purchase and financing of commercial and residential properties for corporations and individuals.
- Estate planning including consideration of the disposition of real property and the individual’s corporate holdings.
- Preparing estates for probate including consideration of tax and probate implications.