Curtis’ practice primarily involves advising municipalities and parties appearing before administrative tribunals, as well as clients who have been charged with Criminal Code offences or who are engaged in civil litigation.
Some of the ways Curtis has helped clients include:
- Assisting municipalities in reviewing their Official Plans and bylaws for internal consistency and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Advising a municipality on an appeal from its decision under the Planning Act.
- Advising clients charged with Criminal Code offences.
- Assisting clients at various stages of employment, commercial, and intellectual property litigation.
- Advising clients on administrative law matters.