65 Grafton St.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Prince Edward Island, 2005
Legal Assistant(s): Kaitlin Noye
Gary’s clients face many issues, including enforcement of security and judgments. His clients include insurance companies, banks and financial services firms, small and large businesses, creditors, government and everyday people. Some examples of how he has helped his clients are:
- Acting on behalf of commercial lenders involved in security realization, including power of sale process and enforcement of the Personal Property Security Act (PPSA).
- Defending a chartered bank against a claim by the former shareholders of a defunct company.
- Representing a crown corporation involved in security enforcement, including court appointed and private receiverships.
- Federal prosecutions pursuant to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Excise Act.
- Representing professional associations in the defence of medical malpractice claims and before administrative tribunals in disciplinary and liability matters
- Defending product liability claims commenced against a large corporation.