Eyoab’s practice is focused on mergers & acquisitions, commercial property acquisitions, dispositions and leasing, and secured debt financing. Eyoab has supported both public and private corporations in the automotive, retail, construction, hospitality, food processing, and banking industries. Eyoab has a never quit attitude and a strong determination to deliver to the client’s needs. He takes a proactive, client focused approach to his work, and is always willing to adjust deliverables based on unforeseen circumstances.
Eyoab has contributed to:
- An M&A transaction for large construction corporation, including reviewing corporate documents, drafting due diligence reports, drafting ancillary documents, and organizing documents for closing.
- An M&A transaction for a large food processing corporation, including review and rectification of corporate documents, drafting due diligence reports and ancillary documents, and organizing and compiling documents for closing.
- The acquisition of commercial real property, including review of title and off-title due diligence searches, review of commercial leases, and drafting ancillary documents.
- The buyout of shareholders of a large hospitality corporation, including review of shareholders’ agreements and corporate records, as well as drafting of ancillary documents.
- Large financing for a hospitality corporation, including review of credit and security agreements, drafting due diligence report, drafting ancillary documents, and organizing documents for closing.