Suite 601, Blue Cross Centre
644 Main St.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): New Brunswick, 1990
Chris works with industrial manufacturers, utilities, various levels of government, and oil and gas companies on a wide range of issues. His work has included:
- Representing electrical wind farm developers with all aspects of the development of two wind farms.
- Various appearances before energy regulation tribunals for rate payors and energy marketers.
- Labour and employment matters, labour arbitrations, wrongful dismissal litigation appearances for other tribunals and administrative law work.
- Leasing and lease enforcement.
- Representing both employers and individuals with respect to various immigration applications.