Suite 1000, Brunswick House
44 Chipman Hill
Saint John, N.B.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Ontario, 2013; New Brunswick, 2017
Legal Assistant(s): Cynthia Doucette
Conor practices in general commercial litigation and construction, where he has extensive experience working with general contractors, surety companies, insurers, owners of construction projects, subcontractors and suppliers to help provide practical, efficient solutions. Examples of his work include:
- Representing general contractors, sureties and owners in dispute resolution including mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Drafting and negotiating various forms of construction contracts on behalf of owners, developers, design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Managing complex construction cases involving multiple parties and large volumes of documents, including representing a general contractor in respect of a $12 million lien claim in relation to a sports centre; an EPCM project manager in a $300 million mining dispute; and, a joint venture design-builder in respect of various claims in relation to a public-private partnership Highway Project.
- Acting on behalf of owners and design-builders in matters concerning professional negligence claims.
- Acting on behalf of general contractors in respect of extras, delay and impact claims, faulty design and unanticipated conditions.