501-140 Carleton Street
Language(s) spoken: English, French
Bar Admission(s): New Brunswick, 2013
Legal Assistant(s): Courtney St Peter, Francine Bradbury, Wendy Ebbett
Whether it’s issues relating to labour and employment or litigation, with questions ranging from contractual obligations to discipline and termination, Sheila works with her clients to develop strategies to reach the best possible outcome. Some of the ways in which she has assisted clients at Stewart McKelvey include:
- Developing strategies and assisting groups of professionals who are seeking the right to self-regulate
- Assisting a variety of professional associations, colleges and societies with:
- Issues relating to governance, including drafting legislation and bylaws;
- Issues relating to discipline, including compliance with legislation and procedural fairness in the processing of complaints;
- Ensuring procedural fairness in the conduct of hearings; and,
- Issues relating to human rights and official languages.
- Labour and employment: Assisting clients with a variety of issues ranging from discipline and termination, to human rights and official languages.