Suite 1100, Cabot Place
100 New Gower St.
St. John’s, N.L.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Newfoundland and Labrador, 2020
Legal Assistant(s): Kim Cousins
With a practice focused in the areas of commercial litigation, maritime law, insurance defence and municipal law, Christopher works to resolve client disputes practically and efficiently. He has acted, advised or assisted on a broad range of matters, including:
- a multimillion-dollar shareholder dispute between a former and current shareholder;
- municipalities in respect of development and real property disputes;
- contractual disputes between contractors and subcontractors involving the design and execution of complex projects;
- various aspects of maritime litigation, including personal injury, limitation of liability, marine insurance and broker liability; and
- insurers in personal injury matters.